Thursday, March 2, 2017

Whole House Remodel 3/2/17

Initial gut reaction 1-Not at all   10-Yes, definitely
Did I convey presenter’s overall message? 7
Did I deliver the interpretation with confidence? 7
What is the presenter’s purpose?: Advertise his abilities and skill as a home improvement business and. 
What is the presenter’s attitude toward the topic?: (emotive, excited, lethargic…) He is devoted to his project/topic because he is trying to sell himself and his skills.
What was the presenter’s language quality? (clear, redundant, evasive, tangents…) He speaks clearly.
How was the audio/visual quality? Audio and visuals were good.
How did the presenter structure the presentation? He is walking us through a home and showing us all the updates.
Did the source text use any culturally bound information or topic-specific jargon?  There wasn't culturally bound information presented, but there was some topic-specific jargon such as two-toned and grout.
Brief notes: Sometimes I get a little confused about where to set things up in my space.  Should I have cabinets be in front of my face because the kitchen is square or only show things on my right and left sides.  How do I show more than one thing at a time-ex: the granite countertop on the island?

No comments:

Post a Comment