Thursday, April 20, 2017

4/20 For the Children

Initial gut reaction 1-Not at all   10-Yes, definitely
Did I convey presenter’s overall message? 8
Did I deliver the interpretation with confidence? 8
What is the presenter’s purpose?: He's sharing a story about his bad experience with tech support. 

What is the presenter’s attitude toward the topic?: (emotive, excited, lethargic…) He's pissed off these people can't help him and that all his technology is screwed up. 
What was the presenter’s language quality? (clear, redundant, evasive, tangents…) His language was clear and he had a good pace. 
How was the audio/visual quality? The video/audio quality was good. 
How did the presenter structure the presentation? He told a story about his experience. 
Did the source text use any culturally bound information or topic-specific jargon?  Topic specific jargon: reboot
Brief notes:  I think I did pretty good with that, but there was one point I didn't understand (I think toward the end.) I think I matched his emotions of being fed up and used a good tone to match his frustration at the tech support people/the situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment