Thursday, April 20, 2017

4/20 Lisa Lampinelli

Initial gut reaction 1-Not at all   10-Yes, definitely
Did I convey presenter’s overall message? 5
Did I deliver the interpretation with confidence? 7
What is the presenter’s purpose?: She is entertaining the audience. 
What is the presenter’s attitude toward the topic?: (emotive, excited, lethargic…) 
What was the presenter’s language quality? (clear, redundant, evasive, tangents…) Her language quality is clear. 

How was the audio/visual quality? The video/audio quality was good. 
How did the presenter structure the presentation? She tells short stories to entertain or uses people in the audience and makes fun of them. 
Did the source text use any culturally bound information or topic-specific jargon?  It has a lot of culturally bound information like what all the groups are called and the stereotypes that go with those groups. 
Brief notes: I don't think I really got her messages across very clearly, but I think I matched her attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment